- Urban life caught in flamboyant reflections
- Lotus leaves transfigured on a frozen pond
- Lens peeping into a flower's intimate world
- Marble athletes basking in the Roman sun
- Venice emerging from its venerated canals
- La Défense towering in a reinvented Paris
The artworks presented on the Tragart website are from Canadian artist Denis Eugène Robert. Through his eyes, photography becomes metamorphosis, here are some recurrent themes:
The artist makes use of high definition cameras, allowing him to provide for large scale prints, ideal to bring life to large halls and entrances. Other formats can adapt to more intimate spaces.